We assist citizens of a countries who require a Temporary Resident Visa in order to enter Canada.
We assist individuals who need to obtain authorization in order to work in Canada. As a Temporary Foreign Worker in Canada, you may become eligible to become a Permanent Resident in Canada.
We assist individuals with obtaining authorization to study at post-secondary educational institutions in Canada. Your study in Canada may enable you to become a Permanent Resident in Canada in the future also.
We can help you determine your eligibility to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Skilled Worker. We can assist you with your application provided that you meet one or all of the following criteria:
- you have arranged employment in Canada,
- you have at least one year of experience in the last ten working in an occupation that appears on a list of “in demand” occupations published by Citizenship & Immigration Canada, or
- you are an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or gratuated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.
We can help you determine your eligibility for programs whereby individuals may seek expedited Permanent Residence in Canada based on their connection to certain Provinces. Contact us if you are linked to a Canadian Province due to
- past work experience,
- arranged employment,
- family members residing in that Province, or
- a desire to set up a business or investment in that Province.
We can help you determine your eligibility for Permanent Residence if you are an individual who
- wants to make an investment in Canada,
- intends to establish a business in Canada,
- wants to purchase and manage a farm in Canada, or
- has experience at a world class level in cultural activities or athletics.
As a Member of the Family Class
We can help you determine your eligibility to apply for Permanent Residence if you have a close family member who is a Canadian Citizen whom is willing to sponsor you.